What is the GMAT®?
GMAT Exam is a process to Get MBA admission in an abroad Universities.
Quite just, no different act permits you to showcase the skills that matter most among the school classroom and in your career.
The examination is entirely computer-based, scored on a most of 800. Though the GMAT Score alone cannot guarantee admission into a B-school, it’s one in each of the key factors taken into thought.
The GMAT® has four sections – Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment. The following is that the GMAT® check structure.
The US-based “Pearson VUE”, below the directions of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) develops and administers the GMAT®. GMAC is in command of setting queries, conducting the check and causing score reports to each responder. For detailed data relating to GMAT®, please get recommendation from the official computer of GMAT®
What is the analysis scale for the GMAT®?
- AWA section grades square measure from zero-6 in zero.5 increments
- IR section is scored on a scale of one-8 in one purpose increments
- Quantitative scores can vary from zero to sixty. (Known as scaled score). However most popular score between- fifty one is ninety eight score
- Verbal scores can vary from zero to sixty. (Known as scaled score). A score on high of 45 is 9ty nine score on verbal
- Total Score can vary from 200-800 in 10 purpose increments